- Pro Trump – Promises Made, Promises Kept
- Pro 2nd Amendment, NRA – Patriot Life Endowment Member
- Pro-life From Conception
- 22 Years of Executive Leadership Experience
- US Marshal Posse, District of Arizona Member
Who is Joseph Chaplik?
He’s a conservative family man, with successful business experience, a heart for others, and the energy of a mover and shaker. In other words, he’s someone you would want leading your team!
Joseph Chaplik started his very successful business career 25 years ago in telecommunications. He now leads a commercial real estate company in three states. His company Joseph Bernard has received several awards including the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, Corporate Philanthropy Annual Award, and Business Ethics Finalist Award.
Strong Community Leadership
Joseph is a resident of Scottsdale. He is married with two children, and he has been importantly involved in making things better for many Arizona citizens!
Local Leadership and Service
– Assisted in the successful citizen effort to save the McDowell Sonoran Preserve from development.
– President of the Parents’ Board for his children’s school.
– Secretary for his Homeowner’s Association Board.
– Den Master in Cub Scouts.
– Coach for Cal Ripken Little league and Primetime youth flag football teams.
National Level Leadership
– Former board member with the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
– US Marshals Posse member supporting the fallen officers, and upholding community awareness through Shop with a Cop and local parades including Parada Del Sol.
– Member of Maricopa County Sheriffs Memorial Fund, supporting all fallen officers in the state of Arizona.
– Supporter of Shriners Children Hospitals, Special Olympics, Toys for Tots, Childhelp and the United Services Organization.
Where Does he Stand?
Joseph is a strong advocate for keeping taxes low, the economy strong, limited government, and stopping illegal immigration to keep Arizona a prosperous place to live.
Endorsements and Ratings
(highest available rating for a non-incumbent candidate)