- Conservative voice – Support conservative caucus – stronger in numbers.
- Protect charter schools and school choice from the 24 hour a day, seven days a week assault by the liberal education establishment lobby.
- Maintain and expand tuition tax credit programs that empower parents and taxpayers to have a larger say over where their tax dollars are spent.
- Abandon policies mandating transgender bathroom.
- Support for more school resource officers.
- Keep university tuition low.
Joseph believes that excellence in K-12 education starts at the local level. We must resist interference from federal bureaucrats, and liberal boondoggles that would turn over management of some of successful schools in our communities to other poorly run districts. During his time as President of the Parents’ School Board at Archway Classical Academy, Joseph can relate directly to the challenges to charter schools as well.
Joseph supports Governor Ducey’s efforts to secure funding for teacher pay raises and believes that we need more school resource officers. At the same time, we must demand more accountability for the people who run Arizona public schools. Arizona has a poor record when it comes to spending money in the classroom as opposed to spending it on administration. We will change that.
He will continue to push back against unscientific, inappropriate and mandatory sexual lifestyle training for elementary school children, which is being promoted by the liberal leadership in our public schools. He will support freedom of speech at Universities and protect students from one sided political professors. Joseph believes that our First Amendment should be protected at all campuses.